Terms & Conditions
These terms and conditions form part of the booking procedure and need to be accepted by the bride and groom (or respective family member or organiser) and returned together with the booking form within seven days of receipt, please.
- The wedding car will be confirmed as reserved upon receipt of a £100.00 booking fee.
- The requirements for the wedding will be discussed at the time of booking and confirmed in writing on the booking form.
- Any amendments to the booking form are to be notified as soon as possible and are subject to acceptance by Englands Finest Wedding Cars’ prior to the wedding.
- Englands Finest Wedding Cars’ cannot be held responsible for lateness as a result of circumstances beyond our control, such as traffic congestion or diversions or lateness caused by the bridal party.
- In the unlikely event of a breakdown or mechanical failure, an alternative car will be provided as required.
- In the unlikely event that I am unable to personally provide my services as your chauffeuse, another lady chauffeuse will be provided.
- Englands Finest Wedding Cars’ cannot be held responsible for any liability to passengers enjoying beverages whilst travelling in our cars.
- Booking fees are non-returnable and non-transferrable.
- The final balance is payable by the date
shownon the booking form which is by one month before the wedding. An additional fee of 5% may be incurred if payment is not received by the due date.
- Cancellations for car hire are to be notified by twelve weeks before the wedding and confirmed and agreed in writing by Englands Finest Wedding Cars’.
- If a cancellation is received after this twelve week period, the full outstanding balance will be payable.